MongoDB is an open-source document database available in the market, which provides high performance, high automatic scalability, high availability and high flexibility to perform querying and indexing operations effectively. As MongoDB is a document DB, it stores the records as documents. A database document is basically composed with field value pairs where the values can be other documents or arrays or arrays of documents.
What Will You Learn?
- Integrate MongoDB with tools like Jaspersoft and Pentaho
- Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
- Develop an expertise in writing Java and Node JS applications using MongoDB
- Troubleshoot Performance issues.
- Understand MongoDB Aggregation framework
- Learn MongoDB Backup and Recovery options and strategies
- How to setup a replicated cluster, Managing ReplicaSets etc.