Apache Spark is a big data processing framework and its popularity lies in the fact that it is fast, easy to use and offers sophisticated solutions to data analysis. Its built-in modules for streaming, machine learning, SQL, and graph processing make it useful in diverse Industries like Banking, Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, and Manufacturing.
What Will You Learn?
- Fundamentals of Apache Spark and Scala
- Difference between Spark and Hadoop
- Implementing Spark on a cluster
- Learning Scala programming language and its concepts
- Writing Spark applications in Scala, Java and Python
- Scala Java interoperability
- Learn Storm Architecture and basic distributed concepts.
- Learn Big Data features
- Understand Legacy architecture of real time systems
- Understand Logic Dynamics and Components in Storm
- Learn the difference between Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Learn Scala and the programming implementation in Scala
- Implement Spark on cluster
- Gain insight into functioning of Scala
- Develop Real-life Storm Projects