DevOps Training has been designed to understand the significance of DevOps. This training would enable us to grasp the concepts of how DevOps transformation can help focus on value and streamline delivery and also learn about the common infrastructure servers, scalability, and availability, which will be another feature of this training program. DevOps Training also covers the application of Bash/Python basics and provides an understanding of the performance and security for infrastructure. The student will also learn DevOps tools like Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, etc. during this program.
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the concept of DevOps and the need for DevOps
- Understand cloud computing and virtualization
- Learning and Manager Version control with GIT
- Creating and configuring lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments with Vagrant
- Performing Configuration management using Puppet
- Implementing continuous integration(CI) with Jenkins
- Implementing infrastructure monitoring with Nagios
- Understand containers using Docker
- Performing Configuration management using Chef
- Getting hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course