Mobile application testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability and consistency. In the rapidly growing mobile market—unlike the more familiar realm of desktop- and web-based software—the customers is often on the move, so apps developers really don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. That is why mastering the art of mobile testing is increasingly important for any company that wants to remain competitive.
Appium is one of the leading tools in the mobile testing market and in the last few years there has been a rapid increase in its popularity and stability. With the mobile marketplace fragmented between OS platforms and app types, there is need for a truly cross-platform mobile automation tool, and Appium definitely meets that need.
What Will You Learn?
- What is the state of the art of Mobile world?
- What are the challenges mobile technologies pose to software QA and testing?
- How to integrate mobile testing in the overall testing process?
- Understand the mobile world and perceptions,
- Be able to identify and understand which tools can be used
- Be able to practice test design and test execution project at the lab using a real application