C is a powerful general purpose programming language used for creating a wide variety of system programs and applications. C++, developed as an extended version of C programming language, is one of the most preferred programming languages amongst software programmers. It can be used on a broad range of hardware and operating system platforms. This intermediate-level language offers imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features.
Data structure is a specific method of storing and organizing system data in order to use it efficiently. Large amounts of data including internet indexing services and large databases can be efficiently managed with the implementation of data structures. It also has a major role to play in designing efficient algorithms and system software programs.
What Will You Learn?
- Write programs with the help of basic elements including control statements, arrays and strings.
- Edit, compile, execute and get hard copy of a simple program.
- Write a program using C++ arithmetic operators, input/output methods and appropriate manipulators for formatting.
- Implement user defined functions to understand the code reusability.
- Gain complete understanding of bit fields and bit wise operations.
- Use pointers to overcome the memory access problems.
- Learn inheritance and its types for code reuse.
- Implement sorting and searching techniques in data structure.
- Use character data and string processing, and create their own data type.
- Understand the uses of both one dimensional and multi-dimensional arrays.
- Use exception handling to avoid exceptions during program executions.
- Get on over view of common data structures such as linked lists, stacks, queues, & tree.
- Develop sophisticated applications using enumerated data types, function pointers and nested structures.