Oracle is an everlasting and popular database technology for data needs of all organisations, cloud scale simplicity, rapid data analytics and data security. Every database needs a database administrator (DBAs) to maintain the DB system and user rights and properties.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn Oracle database Architecture
- Learn to install Oracle database/client binaries
- Create Oracle databases.
- Configure network(listener, tnsnames)e
- Query data using structured query language and perform DDL , DML and DCL operations
- Configure backups and perform recovery using recovery manager
- Work with recovery catalog
- Work with Oracle database parameters
- Work with tablespaces, database objects etc.
- Managing Users/Schemas
- Managing profiles, roles and grants
- Learn how to work with RDBMS to store and retrieve data