Google’s cloud platform provides reliable and highly scalable infrastructure for developers to build, test and deploy apps.
It has lot of advantages over the competitors in the market like Higher Productivity, Less Disruption, Quick Collaboration and many more. It covers application, storage and computing services for backend, mobile and web solutions. More than four million apps trust and use the platform. Google tries to keep the backend as simple as possible and uses a simple file system. It handles requests for information via basic commands like write, read and open. It is a distributed system of computing.
What Will You Learn?
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Container Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics