Administrator Training course for Apache Hadoop provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster. From installation and configuration through load balancing and tuning, this course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn about Hadoop Architecture and its main components
- Learn Hadoop installation and configuration
- Plan and Deploy a Hadoop cluster
- Optimize Hadoop cluster for high performance, based on specific job requirements · Monitor Hadoop cluster and Execute routine Administration procedures · Handle Hadoop component failures and recoveries · Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
- Prepare for the Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop