Stackodes SAS training course is designed to enable learners to become adept in analytics techniques using SAS data science tools. The major topics we cover under this Getting Started Using SAS, Getting Your Data into SAS, Working with Your Data, Sorting, Printing, and Summarizing Your Data, Enhancing Your Output with ODS, Modifying and Combining SAS Data Sets, Writing Flexible Code with the SAS Macro Facility, Exporting Your Data and Debugging Your SAS Programs. Every topic will be covered in practical way with examples.
What Will You Learn?
- Gain an understanding of SAS, the role of GUI, library statements, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes
- Learn the various techniques for combining and modifying datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. You will also learn the various SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation
- Understand PROC SQL, its syntax, and master the various PROC statements and subsequent statistical procedures used for analytics including PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC CORP, and more.
- Understand the power of SAS Macros and how they can be used for faster data manipulation and for reducing the amount of regular SAS code required for analytics
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various types of Macro variables, Macro function SYMBOLGEN System options, SQL clauses, and the %Macro statement