Selenium with C# is a free automation testing tool for web applications. It is able to work with different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera and simulate human like behavior.
Selenium is able to interact with all the different elements in a webpage. It can click on them, input text, extract text and much more. By covering all the different functionalities on your website with Selenium tests, you will be able to quickly catch new and reappearing old bugs. This will save your time and money.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand Selenium IDE
- Understand web elements
- Understand NUnit framework
- Taking screen shots using selenium
- Understand Extent Reports
- Handling multiple windows, pop-ups, alerts
- Develop page object model frame work
- Freelancers that want to make bug free websites.